I’m here to lend a hand in removing incorrectly uploaded transactions in QuickBooks Online.
There are two ways to delete transactions depending on where they are located in QBO.
If the transactions are still showing in the for Review tab, follow the steps below to delete them:
1. Go to Banking from the left navigation tab.
2. In the For Review tab, select the transactions.
3. Click on Batch actions, then choose Exclude Selected.
4. Under the Excluded tab, check the boxes for all of the transactions you want to delete.
5. Hit the drop-down for Batch actions and click Delete.
To delete accepted and matched transactions, here’s how:
1. Go to the Banking from the left navigation tab.
2. From the In QuickBooks(Reviewed) tab, select the transactions and click Undo to move them to the For Review tab.
3. Under the For Review tab, select the transactions and click on Batch actions, then Exclude selected.
4. Check the boxes of these transactions in the Excluded tab.
5. Click on the Batch actions drop-down and select Delete.
That should get you pointed in the right direction. Post again in the Community if you need further assistance with your bank transactions, I’ll be more than happy to help. Thanks for dropping by and take care!