Don't sweat it, @acjf. I'm here with all the options your business has available to.
The closest way to get the desired result is to create a Custom Transaction Detail report. You can filter this to show paid invoices and their ship date. Although we can choose to display the payments transactions, the option to filter the corresponding ship date isn't possible.
Follow these instructions:
- Go to the Reports menu.
- Select Custom Reports and choose Transaction Detail. The Modify Report window will appear.
- Modify the reporting period.
- In the Search Columns field, look for "Ship Date" and put a checkmark beside it.
- Select the Filters tab and search for "TransactionType."
- Click the TransactionType dropdown and choose Multiple Transaction Types.
- Select Invoice and click OK.
- Search for "Paid Status" and select it.
- Under Paid Status, choose Closed.
- Click OK.
As another option, you can run the Transaction List by Customer and use the instructions above to customize it. You can also export them to Excel. This way, it can be saved, stored, and transferred digitally if needed.
Visit us again in the Community if you have other concerns with running reports, @acjf. I'm happy to help. Have a good one.