cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
welchad55
Level 1

Where can I find my Quickbooks Self-Employed billing history for receipts?

I can't find a way to view my subscription billing history. Where can I see a record of my subscription payments in Quickbooks Self-Employed?

3 Comments 3
IamjuViel
QuickBooks Team

Greetings, @welchad55.

I'd be pleased to help walk you through viewing your account's billing history through QuickBooks Customer Account Management Portal Site or CAMPS.

Here's how:

1. Go to: https://camps.intuit.com/.
  2. Log in using your QuickBooks username and password.
  3. Go to Payment and Order Activity.
  4. Filter the date range of the transactions you want to view.
  5. Click Go

For accounts sign up via the mobile app,your billing information is handled by Google Play Store ( For Android subsribers) or iOS App Store (For iOS sibscribers). I'd suggest reaching out to their dedicated Customer Care Team. They have the tools to look up your account on a secured environment and provide the information you need.

If you're having difficulty accessing and viewing your subscription history, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Team. An agent will be able to to access your account on a secured environment and provide the information you need.

Stay in touch with me and let me know how it works on your end. I'm always here to lend a hand in managing your QuickBooks subscription.

welchad55
Level 1

This solution doesn't present the screen or options described. I don't have access to the product I'm subscribed to in the CAMPS portal. I've requested more help through the Customer Care Team. Hopefully, they can diagnose this quickly. 

Just as a side comment, it's puzzling that subscribers don't have access to this in the program. Something that should be looked into as I believe other quickbooks products have this feature.

Thank you for your quick response and help to try and solve this problem.

Charies_M

Hello there, welchad55.

Thanks for coming back and sharing your experience with us.

QuickBooks owners should be able to access the QuickBooks Customer Account Management Portal Site or CAMPS except if you're under a Wholesale billing to your accountant or subscribe using a mobile app via Google play or iOs subscription.

Keep in touch if you have any other questions. I'm always happy to help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us