cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
App123
Level 1

Payroll Transmission Problem

I just renewed my Enhanced Payroll Subscription in QB 2019, but when I try to process my payroll, I am receiving QB Error Message 2107, Sign On Rejected.   I have double checked all my data entry, direct deposit  bank accounts etc, but it still doesn't work.  Has anyone received this error or does anyone know how to fix the problem? 

5 Comments 5
ShiellaGraceA
QuickBooks Team

We can re-validate your payroll service key to get this error fixed, App123.

Here are the steps:

1. Click Employees.
  2. Click My Payroll Service.
  3. Click Manage Service Key.
  4. In the QuickBooks Service Keys window, click Edit.
  5. Remove and re-enter the service key number.
  6. Click OK.

Once done, you'll have to restart your computer. Then, try sending your Direct Deposit payroll again.

If you have other payroll questions in mind, please don't hesitate to reach out.

arldent3300
Level 1

I have done all the steps you outlined, but it still does not work. Same error message 2107.  Please help. Thanks.

arldent3300
Level 1

I have done all the steps that you outlined, but still received the same error message 2107.  Please help. Thanks.

Pabz_L
QuickBooks Team

Thank you for getting back to this thread, @arldent3300.

To ensure that this issue will get resolved right away, I suggest contacting our support team, so they will forward you to our payroll department. They have the proper tools to identify the root cause of this issue. 

Here’s how:

1. Login to your QuickBooks Desktop and go to the Help tab.
  2. Select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
  3. In the Have a Question window, click the Contact Us link.
  4. Then, select any topics.
  5. Under Here's how to connect with a QuickBooks expert section, click the Get Phone Number button.

I’ve added screenshots for visual reference.  

Before doing so, please review our support hours to ensure your issue gets addressed right away. Please note that we've made some changes to our support options for QuickBooks Desktop. Our representatives are available through chat or messaging to accommodate all our customer's concerns effectively.

Please let me know how it goes or if you have other concerns. Take care and stay safe.

arldent3300
Level 1

Spent one hour and 2 minutes and 23 seconds with absolutely NO resolution.  Kept going in circle. So frustrated.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us