cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukie
Level 1

Reimbursement Forms

Is it possible to generate a reimbursement form that would automatically integrate with QuickBooks? This is for a church. We need something that the members of the church can submit digitally, which upon approval would be added into QuickBooks.

1 Comment 1
MaryGraceS

Reimbursement Forms

Greetings, @ukie.

Good to see you in the Community. I'd be happy to offer some methods to generate Reimbursement Forms and get the information you need.

Currently, there isn't an option to create Reimbursement Forms in QuickBooks Online. In the meantime, you can try third-party apps that can integrate well with QuickBooks Online so you can generate the form in your Non-profit account.

While we can't recommend a specific program, you can browse our different options for third-party apps from the Apps Center. Just click Apps from the left navigation panel on your QuickBooks Online homepage or go to https://apps.intuit.com. If you can't find what you need, you can try searching the web.

Then, you can run the statement activity report to verify the details. 

Here's how: 

1. On the left pane, select the Reports menu.
  2. In the Find report by name field, enter and select Statement of Activity Report.
  3. Apply any additional customization options that you need.
  4. Select Run Report.

I'm also including an article that goes over customization in QBO: How to Customize Reports.

That should point you in the right direction today. Feel free to post again if you have any other questions while working with QuickBooks. I'll be happy to help you further. Have a great day. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us