cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our logo has disapeared from our invoices. If I go to the invoice design section to edit the invoice the logo is still there but does not show up on the pdf invoice.

3 Comments 3
FritzF

Our logo has disapeared from our invoices. If I go to the invoice design section to edit the invoice the logo is still there but does not show up on the pdf invoice.

Thanks for joining the Community, @Anonymous.

I'm here to help make sure that your company logo will how on the pdf invoice in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

I tried on my end, but I was able to see the logo on my sample file. I also check if there's an ongoing issue about this, but there isn't currently one. To isolate this, let's download and run the PDF and Print Repair Tool.

Here's how:

1. Install the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool.
2. Once the tool completes, try the .pdf file-related task that originally generated the error.

Once done, try to open the invoice in pdf to double-check. For more information, you can also check out this article for additional troubleshooting steps: How to update, repair, or re-install Adobe Reader/Acrobat.

That should get you fixed right up. Please let me know how it goes by posting a comment below. I'm always here if you have any follow-up questions. Wishing you all the best!

jbrenza
Level 2

This is an issue with Quickbooks Online. It's in the browser that it isn't generating the logo. That applies to Chrome and Firefox (both private and regular mode).  Just curious - how would a QuickBooks Desktop tool help fix an issue with the Online version? 

Thanks, James

Charies_M

Hello there, jbrenza.

I notice that you've posted the same question twice, and the other one was already answered by my colleague @Angelyn_T. Just in case you haven't been notified of the new response, here's the link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Reports-and-accounting/The-logo-won-t-print-on-the-invoice-I...

Keep me posted on how it goes. I'm still here whenever you need help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us