Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hi there, @carriecourt.

Thanks for joining the Community today. I'm here to help share some information about converting Sage 50 into QuickBooks Desktop.

There are few things you'll need to check before running the conversion tool in QuickBooks Desktop.

These are the following:

• Make sure that your Sage 50 and QuickBooks Desktop are installed locally in the same computer.
  • Be sure that your QuickBooks database and Sage 50's associated files are saved locally in your computer's hard drive.
  • Cross-region conversion isn't' possible using the tool.
  • Check our QuickBooks Desktop system requirements to make sure your computer is up to date for your QuickBooks.

Once verified, you can try converting your file again. For detailed instructions about this process, you may refer to this article: Use Sage conversion tool to convert to QuickBooks Desktop.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, I'd suggest reaching out to our Customer Care Team. They have the tools like screen-sharing that can walk you through the process and verify what's causing the issue. 

These resources should help you convert your data successfully.

Please let me know how it goes or if there's anything else you need concerning QuickBooks. I'm always here to lend a helping hand. Have a great day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us