Thanks for posting a question here in the Community, @pete25.
Yes, there is! You'll just have to run and customize the Payroll Detail report in QuickBooks Online (QBO). I'll guide you on how to achieve this:
- Go to the Reports menu at the left pane.
- Enter and look for the Payroll Detail report in the search bar.
- In the Date Range drop-down ▼, choose Custom.
- Select a date range within 2018 to pull up the desired info.
- Fill out other details such as Employee status, Work Location, etc. as needed.
- Pick Run Report to confirm.
Also, if you've used QBO when submitting your 2018 W2 Tax form, you're able to access it in your archived forms. You can check out this article for the detailed steps on how to do it: How can I access my archived forms in QBO?.
However, if you aren't able to locate it in your archives, you'll have to contact our QuickBooks Online Payroll support team. You can have them check if the tax form is still available in your company file and have it archive for you. Here's how to reach them: Contact the QBO payroll team.
Moreover, I'll be providing this article on how you can customize your reports in QuickBooks Online to get personalized details for your reports: How do I customize my reports in QBO?.
Leave a comment below if you need more help or have questions with managing your reports in QuickBooks Online. I'll be always here to help. Stay safe and have a great day, @pete25.