Thanks for joining us here in the Community, theedgewaterhous.
I'd be glad to show you how to add another business account.
Each company or business account does require a separate subscription of QuickBooks Online. This is one way to make sure none of your business transactions and/or details get recorded in the wrong area. Here's how to add a new subscription:
3. Choose the desired version (Simple Start, Essentials, Advanced or Plus).
4. Click Buy Now or Try it free to subscribe.
5. Select Already have an account? Sign in.
6. Sign in with your previous or current user ID and password for other company subscriptions.
7. Follow the onscreen prompts to finish the set up of the new business account under your existing log in.
Once the new company set up is complete, you'll be able to click the Gear icon in the top right corner, then choose Switch company to switch from one account to the other. I recommend checking out this link to find out more about creating a new company and adding subscriptions.
Please feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions. I'll be here to help.