Secondly, you may want to try closing QuickBooks from the Task Manager. This will ensure the program stops running and will allow it to refresh. Here's how:
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open the Task Manager.
2. Select QuickBooks.
3. Click End Task.
Once you have closed QuickBooks, reopen your browser and log in to your account again. Try printing the reconciliation report one more time.
If you're still unable to print, the issue may be the result of a problem with Adobe Reader. There are just a few steps to repair the reader. Here's how:
1. Close Adobe and all open browser windows.
2. Click the Start button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
3. Search for Control Panel, then press Enter.
4. Choose Programs and Features.
5. Click Adobe Reader or Acrobat, then Uninstall/Change.
6. Select Next in the Setup dialog box.
7. Choose Repair, then Next.
8. Click Install.
9. Select Finish.
10. Restart your computer, log back in to QuickBooks, and attempt to print the report once more.
This information will get you back to business so you're able to print the reconciliation report with ease. Please let me know if you have questions about these processes or anything else in QuickBooks. Take care.
Since 12.1.18 I have been unable to print the bank reconciliation report
I have always been able to print it
I had the same problem when I was using the Windows app to run QuickBook. I dont know if this sequence of events matters or not, but I uninstalled the Windows app and launched QBO on Chrome and was able to get the Bank Reconciliation report to print. I had initially downloaded the Qindows app on 02/18/2020 version 4.1.2. I reinstalled the Windows app and as of April 2020 version 4.1.3 has the bug fixed that shows a blank screen while printing AND was able to get a pdf print of the recon report.