Created with Sketch.Learn about PPP and Loan Forgiveness, stay informed with the latest changes.
Created with Sketch.Questions about how to close your books for 2020? Visit our Year End Resources page.
Created with Sketch.New to QuickBooks or using a new product? Visit our Get Started resource page to help you get going.
Created with Sketch.Need to make changes to your account? Visit the Account Manager Portal.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

End balnace once reconclied

How do you change the end balance of a month that been reconciled, if amount was put in wrong? 

1 Comment

End balnace once reconclied

You can undo the reconciliation, ronc1.


The Undo option for a reconciled period is only available in QuickBooks Online Accountant. I'd recommend inviting your accountant to your company, and let them undo the reconciliation period at once.

  1. Click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner, and select Manage Users.
  2. Go to the Accounting firms tab, and click the Invite button.
  3. Enter the accountant's information.
  4. Click Save.
  5. Let your accountant undo the entire reconciliation.

Otherwise, you'll need to undo the reconciled transactions one at a time. You can use this article for reference: How to Unreconcile a Transaction or Undo a Reconciliation.


Check this article for future reference: Fix issues during a reconciliation in QuickBooks Online.


Let me know if you need anything else.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us