Thanks for dropping by the Community. I can help you correct QuickBooks Online (QBO) from drawing from the wrong bank accounts.
Just to confirm, did you download your bank transactions using the WebConnect feature? If so, it's possible to download transactions from the wrong bank account when performing WebConnect because this does not generate an error.
To fix this, you need to exclude them from the wrong account. Here's how:
1. Go to Banking menu at the left panel, then on the Banking page, select the For Review tab. 2. Find the wrong transactions and put a check mark beside them. 3. At the top of the list, click Batch actions and choose Exclude selected.
To delete the excluded transactions, here's how:
1. In the Excluded section, check the boxes of the transactions that you want to delete. 2. At the top of the list, click Batch actions and select Delete. 3. Click Yes when prompted.
That should do the trick! Please let me know how it goes or if you're referring to something else by leaving a comment below. I'd be glad to answer should you have any follow-up questions. Take care enjoy the rest of the week.
Thanks for coming to the Community for help. Allow me to join the conversation and help you correct the issue of downloading transactions from the wrong bank account.
In order to fix the problem, you would need to disconnect and reconnect your bank account. Before doing so, make sure to exclude and delete the wrong bank transactions first to avoid adding them to your books.
To exclude the transactions, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Banking from the left menu.
2. In the For Review section, find the wrong transactions and select the check boxes beside them.
3. At the top of the list, click Batch actions and select Exclude selected.
Next, delete them from the Excluded tab. Here’s how:
1. In the Excluded section, check the boxes of the transactions that you want to delete.
2. At the top of the list, click Batch actions and select Delete.
3. Click Yes when prompted.
Once done, let’s disconnect and reconnect the bank account.
To disconnect an account:
1. Go to Banking on the left pane, then select Banking at the top.
2. Choose the account you want to change, and then click the Edit (pencil icon).
3. Click Edit account info.
4. In the Account window, check the box next to Disconnect this account on save.
5. Hit Save and Close.
To reconnect the account:
1. Go to Banking from the left pane and click Add Account.
2. Search for your financial institution and select it from the list.
3. Enter your Login Id and password for the financial institution website and select Continue.
4. Select Securely connect.
5. Click the bank emblem to the left of the account that you want to connect and select the account type drop-down menu to choose a bank or credit card account.
6. Hit Connect.