Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community. I can provide steps on how to make your accounts balances into zero.
To make the balances into zero, you'll need to manually open each account that shows balances and delete all transactions from there.
Before doing that, here are some reasons the accounts still have balances:
New transactions for a connected account
Edited or deleted transactions
Credit card (liability) account
Please follow the steps below on how to delete all transactions that show balances in your accounts. I recommend consulting your accountant while doing the steps to help you with the right transactions to delete.
1. Click Accounting at the left panel.
2. Choose Charts of Accounts.
3. Find the account that shows balances. Then, open it to expand the page.
4. Click each transaction and hit the Delete button.
5. You'll be prompt with The transaction you are deleting has been reconciled. Deleting your changes could put you out of balance the next time you try to reconcile. Are you sure you want to delete it? choose the Yes button.
6. Once done, transactions deleted.
Please check this article to see how COA organizes your transactions so you know how much money you have and owe in each account: Understand the chart of accounts in QuickBooks. This also contains what are the common chart of accounts tasks.
Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.