I have entered all the employees information including their exemptions and tax status but the married emp don't have FWH held out
In a few easy steps you'll be able to edit your employees exemptions and I'd be happy to show you how.
1. On the left menu, select Workers, then select Employees.
2.Choose the Employee or Employees you want to Edit.
3. Underneath the Employee Details, click on the pencil icon next to pay.
4. Below the What are (employee's name) Withholdings? click the pencil icon.
5. Scroll down to Tax Exemptions and click the drop-down arrow.
6. Click the taxes that the married employee are exempt from and hit Done.
This process will help you edit your employees Withholdings to the proper rates and exemptions. Here is a link with the same steps I provided, but pictures as well if you need visual representation. For anything else, you can reach out here. Best of luck and hope you have a wonderful day.