Let me share some ideas about how paychecks work in QuickBooks, @jaustin98.
If you need to edit the approved manual check, you'll have to delete and recreate it with the correct payroll date. I'll show you how:
- Choose Payroll from the left panel.
- Select the Employees tab.
- Click the name of the appropriate employee name, then choose Paycheck list.
- Tick the checkbox next to the pay date, then choose the Delete button.
- Select Yes when you see the confirmation message.
- Go back to the employee list and recreate the paycheck.
If the void or delete option is missing, I suggest directly giving us a quick call. This way, we can pull up your account in a safe environment and modify the paycheck for you.
Additionally, here's an article that you can utilize to help manage and track your employee and payroll expenses in QuickBooks: Run payroll reports.
Feel free to comment below if you need further assistance in handling your other payroll transactions. We're open here 24/7 and always ready to back you up. Keep safe!