Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
"Can you filter product/service names when creating invoices? I only want to see a specific group of products for specific customers."
It's a good idea. Send them feedback. (Gear icon > Feedback under Profile section).
Thank you for reaching out to the QuickBooks Community! You could create a recurring invoice for that particular customer with the product/service that you need. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Click +New and select Invoice.
2. Enter the customer information and the specific products/service.
3. At the bottom of the screen, in the center, you should see an option to Make recurring.
4. Once that option is selected, add a name to the template, and choose the option you would like for this invoice.
(With this, you can create a scheduled invoice, set a reminder to email or print it to the customer, and so forth.)
5. Save the template.
Here’s is how to find the recurring template:
1. Go to the Report tab, in the Search area, type Recurring Template List report.
2. Look for that recurring invoice that you made.
Keep me updated, and if you have any more questions, let me know.