Currently, QuickBooks doesn't have a built-in auto-correct feature. For now, you can turn on the spell check function through your browser settings.
You can follow the steps below depending on what browser you're using.
1. Go to the Menu icon.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Click on the Hamburger icon to show the rest of the menu.
4. Select Languages.
5. Click on the drop-down arrow under the Language section.
6. Choose English (United States).
7. For the Spell check, click the drop-down arrow and select English (United States).
1. Open the browser settings.
2. Click the Content tab.
3. Under the Languages heading, choose your preferred language.
1. Go to System Preferences.
2. Select Language & Region.
3. Click Preferred Language and select the language you’d like.
Once you got the right setting, make sure to log out of QuickBooks and log back in. This will allow the system to load the settings you set up.
Also, I can see how this additional functionality would be helpful for both you and your business and I encourage you to submit feedback. These requests and suggestions are forwarded directly to our Product Development Team for consideration in future updates.