cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scavalieri1040
Level 1

I am currently use the training module to get QBO certified. Is there a study guide available I can print out for reference?

4 Comments 4
john-pero
Community Champion

I am currently use the training module to get QBO certified. Is there a study guide available I can print out for reference?

The training module IS the study guide and online only. The test is open "book".

hannah-howard
Level 1

I literally used the snipping tool on every page lol. I wanted to have a guide to reference after testing.

TriciaOC
Level 1

It is ridiculous to have to use a snipit tool to get the training materials.  What is it with Intuit making it so dang hard to use their stuff?  ProAdvisor for 26 years and I just get more an more frustrated with Intuit every year.

Alessandra_B
QuickBooks Team

Hey @TriciaOC,

We always strive hard to help our customers. I personally want to address your concern.

You can search for certification guides through some of our sites. Such as:

For other "How do I" steps, you can view our Help Articles.

Please know that you can always get back to us if you have any other concerns.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us