I am in the process of retiring so I need to transfer responsibility for Wholesale Billing for three
clients to new users.
Can you provide me with step by step instructions?
My email address is [email address removed]
Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community. I'm here to share some information about transferring a Wholesale Billing to a new user.
To start off, you need to remove your client from your wholesale billing account. Then, make sure you've transferred the Master Administrator role to them.
1. Go to the Gear icon at the top, then pick Your Account under Your Company.
2. Check the box for the clients you wish to transfer/cancel.
3. Click the Batch Actions drop-down, then choose Transfer Billing.
4. Read the notification, then select Continue.
Once removed, they need to invite the new accountant user to their QuickBooks Online (QBO) account. For instructions on what your client needs to do, you may provide this article: How to add or remove an accountant user.
After that, the new accountant user can now add them to his/her wholesale billing subscription. Here's how:
1. In QuickBooks Online Accountant, click the Gear menu at the top right.
2. Under Your Company, pick Your Account.
3. Select the Move clients to wholesale button.
4. Put a check-mark next to each client you wish to move.
5. Choose Next, then click Move Clients.
For more information, you may provide this article for further guidance: How to add or remove companies from wholesale billing.
That should do it! Please let me know how it goes or if I can be additional assistance. I'm only a post away if you have any follow-up questions. Have a good one.