cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Print invoice with copy/receipt on same page?

To save paper and keep a copy is there a way to have quickbooks pro print an invoice and a copy of it on one page side by side?

I know in other programs there are ways to have the invoice print on half to 2/3 on page then a copy/receipt on the last 1/3 of page. They also make paper with the perforation. Not sure how to do this in QB pro. 

2 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Print invoice with copy/receipt on same page?

Hi Dennis gray, 

The option to print multiple invoices inside QuickBooks is unavailble. For you to print multiple invoices, you can save it as a PDF file. Open the saved file and from there you can print multiple invoices. 

Here's how: 

1. In QuickBooks, open the invoice you'll want to print. 
  2. Click the Print icon at the upper portion of the window. 
  3. After, choose these options in the Print One Invoice window. 
          •    Printer name: Microsoft Print to PDF on PORTPROMPT:
          •    Number of copies: 2 (according to your preference)
          •    Collate: Checked 
  4. Then, click Print
  5. Set the file location and its file name
    Invoice1.pnginvoice2.png

6. Open the PDF file and click the Print icon. 
  7. Choose these preferences to print multiple invoices in one page in the given screenshot below.invoice3.png

Let me know how this worked. I'd be here to help!

Established Community Backer ***

Re: Print invoice with copy/receipt on same page?

@Dennis gray wrote:

To save paper and keep a copy is there a way to have quickbooks pro print an invoice and a copy of it on one page side by side?

I know in other programs there are ways to have the invoice print on half to 2/3 on page then a copy/receipt on the last 1/3 of page. They also make paper with the perforation. Not sure how to do this in QB pro. 

Sort of

In customize forms, layout designer, you can format the page that way, use a right click copy for the data fields you want to duplicate in the bottom third - you can not duplicate the items table portion though

you can insert a text box, empty, with dashed underline for the tear off mark when printed

but there is no way to do actual perforations too