VISA DDA PUR
469216 INTUIT QUICKBOOKS SE [removed] * CA
Hi there, @1213.
Welcome to the Community. I appreciate you allowing QuickBooks the opportunity to meet your business needs and would be happy to assist you with canceling your account.
There are two ways of canceling a QuickBooks Online account. First, you can cancel it on your end by following these steps:
Second is to give our Customer Care Team a call so we can do the cancellation process for you. You can reach us through the contact information found in this link: Get help with QuickBooks Online.
You can check out this article about what will happen to your data after canceling your account for your reference: What happens to my QuickBooks Online data after I cancel?
Also, if you wish to resubscribe in the future, you can always give us a call so we can activate your subscription.
These resources above should help you cancel your subscription, @1213.
Please let me know if I can be of additional assistance. I'll be around to help you out. Have a lovely day!
Good day, @1213.
Allow me to join the conversation and let me thank you for the screenshot you've provided.
I can see that the subscription charge stated QuickBooks SE, so I'm here to make sure you’re able to cancel your QBSE account. Here's how:
1. Go to the Gear icon and select Billing Info.
2. Choose the Cancel now in the Cancel section.
3. Enter the cancellation reason or add any comments.
4. Click Cancel Subscription.
5. To complete the request, hit Cancel Subscription again.
To learn more, refer to this article: Cancel your QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription.
If ever you’ve signed up for the QBSE mobile app subscription, follow the steps below to cancel the account.
Cancel on iOS (iPhone or iPad):
1. From the home screen of your phone, tap the cogwheel (Settings).
2. Tap App and iTunes store.
3. Click your Apple ID and then View Apple ID.
4. Under Subscription, select Manage.
5. Choose Self-Employed and turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel the subscription.
Cancel on Android:
1. From the home screen of your phone, open the Google Play store.
2. In the top left corner, click the Hamburger menu.
3. Tap My Account.
4. Find QuickBooks Self-Employed and click Cancel.
For more information, you may check out this article: Cancel your QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile subscription.
That should help you cancel the account. If you need more clarification or if you have additional questions please let me know by leaving a comment. I will be more than happy to help!