cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecmarketinghi
Level 1

PAY BILL ONLINE NOT SYNCING

I have multiple expenses that are due and for some odd reason now they aren't showing up when I hit pay bill online. WHen it syncs none of the 32 bills i have are in the pay bill online function.

Called the QB hotline number but they hung up on me.

Using QB online.

5 Comments 5
JenoP

This is definitely not the experience that we want you to have when calling us for support, ecmarketinghi.

Let's try some steps to help us resolve the issue. If you haven't already, please log in to QuickBooks using a different browser. This helps us check if a browser issue is causing the bills to not show up. QBO works well with Mozilla, Chrome, Edge, and Safari. 

You can also switch to an incognito mode (CTRL Shift for Chrome, and CTRL Shift P if you're using Mozilla). Then, please go back and click the Pay Bills Online button once again to check if that works. 

Please let me know if you need more help with this so we can look for other solutions. 

ecmarketinghi
Level 1

Yes, I already tried that with the person that was helping me over the phone.

They tried to even screen share with me and couldn't figure out the problem.

I was on the phone for 51 minutes but after that, he said he was going to have technical support call me back but no attempt was made.

Can you please take a look into this immediately.

My vendors need to get paid.

Joyce_P
QuickBooks Team

Let's try other steps to resolve this issue,  ecmarketinghi.

QuickBooks Online can check the data that didn't sync in the Sync status page. 

In the Pay bills online page, if you see the message below, click on the hyperlinked "here" to see the list of what didn't sync. 

Then, you'll be routed to the sync status page. From there, you can see what caused the issue. You will be provided with details on how to resolve it.

Once done, you'll be redirected back to the Pay bills online page and you can pay bills normally.

You can get back to me if you need more help.

dmncpa85
Level 1

I am having the exact same issue. None of the bills I have in QB Online are showing up in the Pay Online screen. How should resolve this without calling support?

MichelleBh

Thanks for entering this thread, @dmncpa85.

I'm here to provide you the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the Online PayBill issue. 

If you didn't try doing the primary troubleshooting steps provided by my colleague JenoP above, I'd suggest to do it first to check if it's a browser issue. 

Also, if you see messages says Some information didn't sync between QuickBooks Online and BillPay on the Pay bills page, I'd recommend clicking here and check out our FAQ links, as what Joyce_P mentioned above.  

Check out this article for more information about the process: Resolve sync error status in Online Bill Pay.

If the same concern, there's a possibility that I don't intend to pay these vendors in Bill Pay Online. We will not show bills for these vendors in the future is turned on in the vendors setting. That's the reason the bills didn't show up. 

To fix this, please turn it on again this feature by going to the Vendor profile to repopulate the transactions. See the sample screenshot below. 

For more details, visit this article: Remove, add, delete bills in Online Bill Pay.

If the issue persists, I'd highly suggest communicating with our Customer Care Team. So they can further check the root cause of the dilemma.

Here's how: 

1. Go to the Help menu, then choose Contact Us
  2. Type your concern on the field and select Let's talk
  3. Choose either Start a chat or Get a call.

qbo call back.PNG

4. Complete the needed information. 

5. Submit the request. 

Check out our support hours and types to ensure we address your concern promptly. 

Please browse through this article about managing Bill Pay in QBO.

Just comment below if you have follow-up questions. I'm glad to answer it. Take care!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us