It's great to see a new face here in the Community. I hope your day is going well so far.
At this time, there isn't a way to get rid of the canceled subscription that has zero activity on the login screen. The reason why is so that you can have access to this account for up to a year after canceling if you need to get any reports or tax information for the future. After the year is up, the subscription will automatically delete from the login screen unless you resubscribe to it.
I see that it would be beneficial for your business to have this canceled company removed. However, you can always change the name of the company to "Delete" or something different from the subscription you have now, so you don't get them confused. Here's how:
Go to the login screen where you see the canceled subscription and click on it.
2. Once you're in, you'll be directed to the Billing and Subscription page. From there, press the Company tab on the left-hand menu bar.
3. In the Company name section, hit the Edit (Pencil) icon.
4. Type in "Delete" in the company name box.
5. Tap Save and then Done.
6. From the Dashboard screen, click the Gear (Settings) icon in the top right-hand corner.
7. Under the "Profile" column, choose to Switch company to bring you back to the login screen.
That's all there is to it! Check out our tutorials page for additional videos to help you navigate and use new features in your QuickBooks Online (QBO) account.
Even though you're unable to eliminate the canceled company from your login page, you can change the name so that you don't get confused. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to ask. I value you and the success of your business. Have a great rest of your day.