Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Let me share some information when starting a new business in QuickBooks.
For you to track every transaction of your new business, you’ll have to sign up for additional Companies in QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks Online allows one Company per subscription. This means each Company you’ll create will have its own subscription.
You can also use your existing account credentials in QuickBooks Online for signing up for a new Company.
1. Go to https://quickbooks.intuit.com/online/.
2. Choose a version of QuickBooks.
3. On the signup page, select Sign in.
4. Enter your login information and follow the on-screen prompts to set up the second company.
5. And then to log-in to your account: http://qbo.intuit.com. You will have the option to select your companies.
I’m adding an article for more information about adding a new Company in QuickBooks Online: Create or add another company.
Let me know if you need further assistance. I am always here to help. Keep safe.
Once account is for one company file. You may purchase the second QBO account with the same email address.
Another option, consider switching to QB Desktop. You may have unlimited company files with a single one time license.