Hello there, @ldnv810.
I'm here to help you add another company to QuickBooks Online (QBO).
To start, you'll have to sign up for a new QBO subscription to create another account.
Then, let's go to the International Versions to help you add a second account.
You can follow the steps below to proceed.
- Click the https://quickbooks.intuit.com/choose-country/ link.
- Select your continent.
- Choose your country from the list.
- Go to Plans & Pricing.
- Click either Buy Now or Free 30-day Trial.
- Choose your new QBO plan.
- Click Sign in to add another company to an existing account.
- Enter your existing Intuit login credentials.
- Follow the prompts to complete the signup process.
Once done, you can easily switch between accounts you're subscribed to.
Keep me posted if you have additional QuickBooks concerns by clicking the Reply button. We're always here to help.