Hi there, lisal36.
I'm more than happy to show you how to change the size of font on your reports, and while you're at it, you'll also be able to add your company logo or edit the reports however you see fit. Follow the steps below:
- Click the Gear Icon in the top right
- Hit Custom form styles under Your Company
- Click the blue Edit button under Actions.
- Under the Design tab, click the Select a different font button
- It should be automatically set to 10pt, you can up it to 12pt.
You'll also notice other options like, Splash on some color or Add your unique logo. These custom settings will allow you to change up your reports and allow you to edit them as you see fit. Also, check out this helpful video, it will show you how to customize the basics of your reports, like sorting & date ranges
- How to Customize Reports
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to post them below.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.