I would like to see how long it takes customers to pay. Is there a report that show age from invoiced to paid? Or is there a custom report I can create?
Hi there @Anonymous,
I can certainly help you pull up the report you need.
You can view the invoices you've made and their payment dates in the Invoices and Received Payments report.
For you to view the due and payment dates of the invoices, you need to customize the report.
1. On the left panel, click on Reports.
2. In the search box, type Invoices and Received Payments, and hit enter.
3. Select the date range you prefer.
4. On the upper right corner, click on Customize.
5. Click on Rows/Columns, and click on Change Column.
6. Tick the boxes for Invoice Date, Due Date, Terms, A/R Paid.
7. Click on Run report.
You can as well export this report to MS Excel to be able to manually calculate the days it takes for your customer to pay.
Here are some articles that you can read for more information: