Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Hi there, @amiebouchard808-.
Have you been locked out of your account after failed login attempts? If so, fixing this is quick and easy.
Once locked out, you'll see the following message: You have tried to sign in more than 5 times. After you see this, you can continue to sign in by entering the special code below the message.
The code is made up of characters that are a CAPTCHA code to secure your account from unauthorized access from automated bots.
1. Type the letters and/or numbers that appear squashed or distorted.
2. Enter the correct user ID and password on the sign-in page.
If you're having trouble remembering your user ID or password, you can reset your password or recover your user ID.
1. Go to the QuickBooks Online sign-in page.
2. Select I forgot my user ID or Password.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
If you used your email address or user ID to verify your account, you'll get an email with a password reset link.
However, if the issue persists, you can contact our QuickBooks Support. This way, we can check your login credentials and accounts in QuickBooks Online.
You can follow these steps on how:
1. Go to the Help icon.
2. Click the Contact Us button.
3. Enter your concern in the field, then hit Let's talk.
4. Select either Start a chat or Get a call.
5. Fill up all the information needed.
6. Click Submit or Confirm my call.
To ensure we address your concern on time, please check our support hours.
I'm adding this link for reference: What to do when you are locked out of your account.
Also, in case you need tips and related articles in the future, visit our QuickBooks Community help website for reference: QBO Self-help.
Please keep me posted if you're able to sign in. I'm here to ensure this is resolved for you. Thanks.
Thanks for This Information
You have clicked a link to a site outside of the QuickBooks or ProFile Communities. By clicking "Continue", you will leave the community and be taken to that site instead.