Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

How does employer modify employee fwt

1 Comment 1
QuickBooks Team

How does employer modify employee fwt

Thanks for reaching out to us, vonsark.


You can go open your employee's profile to edit their federal withholdings. I'll be glad to show you how:


  1. Go to the Payroll menu, then select Employees.
  2. Choose the appropriate employee, then click the Edit icon beside Pay.
  3. Head to Step 2 section (the part where the employee's withholding or W4 are set up), then click the Pencil icon.
  4. Modify the federal withholdings of the employee.
  5. Click Save, then Done.

I'm also adding these articles to help track your taxes and payrolls in QuickBooks Online


Don't hesitate to let us know if you need more help in dealing with your other payroll tasks I'll make sure everything is sorted out for you.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of QuickBooks users.
Sign In / Sign Up