Hey there, @vaneg023.
Thanks for reaching out to the Community for support.
It sounds like you may have a broken user. This can happen when there is there is data integrity issues in the company file. Don't sweat. The process to resolve this is easy as 1, 2, 3.
I recommend having the admin user recreate your user profile. I've included the steps to do this below.
- Go to the Company menu, then Users and select Users and Roles.
- Enter the admin Password, then click on OK.
- From the User List tab, hit New.
- Enter a User Name and an optional Password.
- From Available Roles, select the users role then tap on Add.
- Enter the User’s email address, then select OK.
- From the confirmation window, click OK.
For additional details about this process, check out Create and manage roles in QuickBooks Desktop.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns.