I've got your back to ensure you can contact our merchant support team, @sharonlinyic.
For queries regarding your account, it would be best to get in touch with one of our representatives. They have the necessary tools to check it securely and give you more details about the missing funds.
Also, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re running with a significantly reduced staff. Thus, you may experience delays in chat requests or call response. To ensure our support team can assist you on time, I recommend checking out our support hours guide.
When you're ready, here are the steps that you can follow to proceed:
- Click the Help (?) menu at the top, and then select Contact Us.
- In case you're routed to the QB Assistant page, type Contact Us and then choose Talk to a human.
- Choose the Never mind option, and then select I still need a human.
- Click the Contact Us button.
- Enter your question or concern on the search box like "Merchant account's missing funds."
- Click Let's Talk.
- Pick either the Get a call or Start messaging option.
- Fill out the needed info, and then select Confirm my call or Submit to continue.
If you have other QuickBooks Payments questions, you can refer to this handy article for more tips: QuickBooks Payments FAQ.
Feel free to click the Reply button if you have additional questions about managing your QuickBooks account. I'll be here to help.