Hi there, @Snowdenfarm.
Allow me to help get this taken care of today. Currently, the option to change or assign specific email notifications in the Merchant Center isn't available. All notifications will be sent to the email address entered on the Contact Information section.
However, you can update the account information, let me walk you through how to do it:
Please refer to this article for the detailed steps: Change business, bank account, or contact information in the Merchant Service Center.
Don't hesitate to leave a comment below if you have other concerns or questions. I'll be around to help.
Thank you so much for the information. Unfortunately, I checked and that was not the issue. Here is the situation:
1. I have two QBO accounts, one Advanced and one Plus.
2. I set up a Payment Receipt Routine/Workflow in each when it first became available.
3. Routines/Workflow is no longer available in the Plus account, but the Payment Receipt Emails are still sent from both accounts when payment is entered in QBO (either manually or through Intuit Payments).
4. I changed the customer-facing email in both accounts to an email address that automatically creates a support ticket in our CRM software.
5. In the Advanced account, I am able to access the Payment Receipt Email Routine/Workflow and change the bcc to an email that does create a support ticket.
6. In the Plus account, there is no way that I can find to edit or even stop Routines/Workflows that were created before access to them was eliminated in Plus.
Thanks for getting back to us with additional details, Snowdenfarm.
Any details added in the Routines when it was still available can no longer be changed or edited. This is because this feature was already upgraded to a full pledge function that's already offered in the QBO Advanced called Workflows.
I'd recommend reaching out to our phone or chat support team. They can look for other options to change or delete the cc email address on payment receipts. Here's how to reach out to them:
Please take note that due to the ongoing pandemic, our phone and chat support channels are only open between 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday-Friday, and from 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM on Saturday. Here's a quick guide for more details: Support hours and types.
The Community is always here if you need anything else.
Thanks for joining in this conversation, @jessipwp.
I'm here to help add the google link in receipts in QuickBooks Online.
Currently, we're unable to edit the receipt and put a link for google review to your customers.
As a workaround, I'd suggest downloading the receipt as a PDF. After that, attached the link for the google view and send manually send it to your customers. For more information, check out this article: Download and save invoices, other sales forms, and statements as PDF.
I've also added some pages about handling customer's information, transactions, and creating recurring transactions.
Let me know in the comment section if you have additional questions. I'm glad to help. Keep safe always.