Thanks for reaching out to us, mdelucagcm. Let me get the help you need in running the report you want.
When running the Job Estimates vs. Actuals report, it shows detailed costs and revenues for the customer or job you have selected. It compares estimated and actual costs and estimated to actual revenue for each job that you invoiced.
To have your report shows the Estimated cost from the jobs Estimate. You can double-click the total amount and then export both reports to Excel to add the column.
Let me show you how:
- Go to the Reports menu at the top.
- Click Jobs, Time & Mileage.
- Select Jobs Estimate vs. Actuals Details.
- Choose a Customer:Job from the drop-down.
- Click the Excel drop-down from the top menu, then Create New Worksheet.
- Click Export.
- Go back to the main Jobs Estimate vs. Actuals Details, and then Double-click the Total amount under Est. Cost.
- Click the Excel drop-down, then Create New Worksheet.
- Choose Export.
After that, manually cut and paste the estimate columns to create a single worksheet. For more information, here's an article you can visit: Export reports as Excel workbooks in QuickBooks Desktop.
As for your other concern on the report to show the vendors that were paid and the amounts, you can run a separate report to view the information you need. Like the Purchases by Vendor Summary or Purchases by Vendor Detail reports that will show you the company's total purchases per vendor.
For additional information about the available reports you can run in QuickBooks Desktop and how to use them, here's a resource you can read: Understand reports.
Should you have additional questions or need further help, please let me know by adding a comment below. I'll be more than happy to answer them for you. Have a nice day!