Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Good evening, @jeff75.
I'm here to help walk you through canceling your subscription plan for QuickBooks Online.
Let's get started.
1. Open the gear icon in the top right of the screen.
2. Choose Account and Settings.
3. In the Billing and subscription tab, click Cancel subscription or Cancel online.
4. Then you'll select Continue to cancel.
5. Follow the next steps on the screen.
6. To finish hit Submit and cancel subscription then, Got it.
Check out, Cancel your QuickBooks Online subscription or trial for more details.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have further questions or concerns. I'll be here for you every step of the way. You can always reach out to the Community or me anytime you need help. Take care!
You have clicked a link to a site outside of the QuickBooks or ProFile Communities. By clicking "Continue", you will leave the community and be taken to that site instead.