Thanks for posting here in the Community. I'm here to help print 1099 forms for your vendor in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
You need to print two 1099 forms if your vendor has two separate EINs for each of their locations. However, I'd still suggest that you consult with your accountant or the IRS for further assistance on how should this be handled.
To print the 1099 forms, here's how:
1. Go to Expense menu at the left panel, then pick the Vendors tab.
2. Click Prepare 1099s at the upper right, and select Let's get started (or Continue your 1099s if you've been here before).
3. Select Finish preparing 1099s, then Print and mail.
4. Choose Print sample on blank paper to see a preview of your form to be printed.
5. If it looks good, click Print, then Print again.
Re: I have a vendor with two locations. How do I print a 1099 for it?
Hi there, creed1
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this. Allow me to jump in and add some details about creating one 1099 form for two locations.
Did you enter two vendor profiles for one EIN? If so, both of them will show in the Review page when preparing the 1099s form. Therefore, you'd need to create and print two 1099s forms for both locations.
We recognize that each company has unique needs and I can see how having the ability to print one form for two locations would empower your business. I'll prepare a feedback statement to send up to our product engineers.
It'd be best if you can also send this as a suggestion directly to them. This way, we can convey the changes we both want to see in the future. To do this, go to the Gear icon, then select Send Feedback Online.
Feel free to post any questions you have below, I'm here to ensure your success. Wishing you and your business continued success in the future.