9AM - 8PM (EST) Monday-Friday.
How can we help?
Get answers to your questions
- 1: QuickBooks Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g. customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- 2: Requires Microsoft Excel 2002, 2003, or 2007. Company files must all be on the same version of QuickBooks Enterprise.
- 3: Your subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise 16.0 includes financial management software - plus product updates, every version release if and when available, and free support. QuickBooks Canadian-based support is available Mon-Fri from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST. Support availability subject to occasional downtime for systems and server maintenance, company events, observed Canadian holidays and events beyond our controls.
- 4: Based on survey of QBES customers, April 2013.
- 5: Additional fees may apply for the Advanced Inventory Add-On subscription. Requires an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection.
- 6: Based on the average speed of 12 reports customers commonly run. Speed may vary by system configuration, file size and number of users.
- 7: Speed may vary by system configuration, file size and number of users.
- 8: Business software applications sold separately. For a complete list of software that works with QuickBooks, visit the Solutions Marketplace at http://marketplace.intuit.com.
- 9: Unit of Measure feature not included in QuickBooks Enterprise: Retail Edition.
- Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.