Keep tabs on your inventory
Know what’s happening at a glance with inventory management software that does the work for you—right in QuickBooks Enterprise.
For Sales: 1-866-935-7237
Streamline your inventory management process
All your inventory needs. All in one place.
Get a clear picture of everything to do with your inventory, all on one platform.
Take advantage of easy tracking
Track costs for assembled products and inventory, and receive notifications when inventory is low.
Run reports and simplify your reordering
Customize inventory reports to get the insights you need, like knowing when items need to be reordered.
Advanced Inventory gives you insight into your stock levels and orders
If you have a large number of SKUs and complex inventory needs, Advanced Inventory is there for you.
Manage all of your inventory tasks from one comprehensive dashboard.
Multiple preferred vendors
Increase visibility into vendor and pricing data in the centralized information centre.
Take stock of inventory levels in real-time and view data from multiple warehouses in one central dashboard—you’ll get the flexibility you need by reconciling discrepancies between counts.
Get visibility into actual product costs, with freight, duties, insurance, and other miscellaneous costs factored in.
To keep inventory flowing, QuickBooks can prioritize shipping for the items that enter your system first—older products are shipped before newer ones.
Identify where you stored items in your warehouse(s), right down to the row, shelf, or bin with BIN level tracking. You can also use LOT # or Serial # tracking to easily find batches for recall or to identify batch irregularities.
View inventory levels in different locations and warehouses.
Streamline processes with these add-ons
See what our customers are saying
Customize your Enterprise package
How many users do you need?
- Prioritize sales orders and improved picking process
- Save time and effort by making reviewing more automated
- Easily track product movement and storage
- Set sophisticated price rules
- Create scheduled promotions with future start dates
- Automate your Pricing
- Run Enterprise from anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Easily collaborate with your teams by accessing the same information at the same time
- Data is securely backed up daily
Need help choosing the best solution for your business? Contact our QuickBooks experts at1–866–935–7237.
Frequently Asked Questions
QuickBooks Enterprise is software designed to help you manage your accounting and business needs efficiently and with ease. It comes with the functionality to handle accounting, payroll, payments, inventory, and more. It also has a familiar QuickBooks look-and-feel. Whether you’re new to business management software or already a QuickBooks customer, QuickBooks Enterprise makes it easy to run your business from end to end.
Simply put, no. QuickBooks Enterprise is an advanced version of our popular and widely used accounting software. While not a full ERP, it is designed to be the appropriate next step, providing features and functionality growing companies need without over-serving them.
Yes. It has all the features you love in Pro and Premier—and more. QuickBooks Enterprise packs more than twice the functionality and flexibility of Pro and Premier:
- More customizable reporting tools, including Advanced Reporting, our most powerful reporting tool yet
- A whole new level of user controls
- The capability to track hundreds of thousands of inventory items, customers and vendors, more than 6x the capacity of other QuickBooks products. Consolidated reporting from multiple locations or company files
- Sophisticated inventory and pricing capabilities
- Powerful accounting management tools, like batch delete, entry, reclassify, and period copy reporting capabilities
- Access to our members-only Customer Resource Centre site
- Unlimited free US-based customer support and training
- And much more
One of the best things about QuickBooks Enterprise is that it looks and works very much like our other QuickBooks software, so if you’re already a QuickBooks Desktop Pro or Premier customer, your staff will feel comfortable with Enterprise right from the start. There’s no steep learning curve, which means your employees can get up to speed quickly. Plus, we provide in-depth training to help you and your staff quickly master the new features.
New to QuickBooks altogether? No problem. We offer free online training to help get you and your staff up and running quickly.
Your subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise includes exclusive, unlimited access to our Canada-based team of experts* with deep QuickBooks technical and product knowledge. They’re thoroughly trained in QuickBooks Enterprise to provide support during or after installation, answer your technical questions or help troubleshoot. They can also help you get the most out of QuickBooks Enterprise by helping you tailor it to fit your business needs.
QuickBooks Enterprise is the right fit for lots of businesses.
Maybe you’re currently using QuickBooks Desktop Pro or Premier, and you need more flexibility to get more done, more quickly. Or maybe you need more capacity to add more customer, product, or vendor information.
If you’re looking to manage pricing more efficiently, have employees in specialized roles and functions, have inventory as a core part of your business, or have multiple locations that need to be tracked and managed, QuickBooks Enterprise would also work great for you.
QuickBooks Enterprise also makes an ideal option if you’re seeking an alternative to the accounting and business management solutions that cost tens of thousands of dollars.
Just give us a call at 1-866-935-7237. Our QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise sales representatives are happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you with any additional product information you may need.
Detailed minimum and recommended system requirements can be found under the “Technical” tab of the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise product page. For additional information, call us at 1-866-935-7237.
- QuickBooks Enterprise allows you to add up to one million names (e.g. customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- Requires Microsoft Excel 2002, 2003, or 2007. Company files must all be on the same version of QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Your subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise 16.0 includes financial management software - plus product updates, every version release if and when available, and free support. QuickBooks Canadian-based support is available Mon-Fri from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST. Support availability subject to occasional downtime for systems and server maintenance, company events, observed Canadian holidays and events beyond our controls.
- Based on survey of QBES customers, April 2013.
- Additional fees may apply for the Advanced Inventory Add-On subscription. Requires an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection.
- Based on the average speed of 12 reports customers commonly run. Speed may vary by system configuration, file size and number of users.
- Speed may vary by system configuration, file size and number of users.
- Business software applications sold separately. For a complete list of software that works with QuickBooks, visit the Solutions Marketplace at https://intuitmarket.intuit.com.
- Unit of Measure feature not included in QuickBooks Enterprise: Retail Edition.