- Expanded user access (5-30 users)
- Multi-location item tracking
- Track by serial number, lot number or bin location
Flexible accounting software that does the heavy lifting
- Manage inventory, manufacturing assemblies, and shipping information all in one place
- Create estimates, invoices and sales orders
- Transfer items between locations within QuickBooks
- Manage multiple currencies
- Customize price levels
- Get the support you need
Get the most out of your inventory
Get all your important inventory information on one screen. See details on which customers have ordered a product, or view open purchase orders placed with vendors.
Track all subassemblies automatically with a final build, instead of inputting each subassembly individually.
You have the flexibility to switch between average costing and first-in first-out costing (FIFO).
Key reports for manufacturing and wholesale
Inventory valuation summary
View how much you have on hand, what the cost is, and sales price.
Inventory stock status by item
See what inventory you have available, on sales order and ready for assembly.
Assembly shortage by item
See what inventory you need to order for assemblies, and when the next delivery date is.
Profitability by product
Analyze and assess the profitability of your products to determine what’s working and what’s not.