- Control the entire sales order fulfillment process from one central dashboard
- Assign an order to be picked, packed, and shipped in the click of a button, and use mobile barcode scanning to send sales orders to workers, reduce errors, and speed up the process
- Easily scan and automatically upload inventory counts from different warehouses to get a real-time inventory count
Streamlined inventory starts here
Untangle your inventory
Get a handle on your orders
- See details on which customers have ordered a product, or view open purchase orders placed with vendors
- Gain more visibility into your purchase orders, see which ones are outstanding, and assign receivers directly in QuickBooks Enterprise
- See all open sales orders on one screen and allow for partial order shipments
- Easily view backordered items on purchase orders, invoices, and other sales forms
Price your inventory properly
- Determine actual product costs by factoring in freight, duties, insurance, and other miscellaneous costs by quantity, value weight, or volume
- Get instant visibility into vendor contact, item, and pricing information
- Control, customize, and automate your item and pricing information right in QuickBooks Enterprise with Advanced Pricing. Set the price rules and let calculations run automatically—no manual entry required
Stay on top of inventory tracking
First-in, first-out (FIFO) or average costing
Get the flexibility to track inventory your way. Use FIFO or average costing and switch between the two methods at any time.
Easily identify where you stored items and record locations as either sites (warehouses) or bin locations (rows, shelves, or bins) for specificity.
LOT # tracking
Track products developed or processed together to ensure you can resolve issues and recall all products, if necessary, from that specific batch.
Serial # tracking
Track each individual item within a large batch production of identical units to identify certain irregularities or defects in a production batch.
View inventory levels at different locations to always know how much stock each location has on hand.
Key reports for your manufacturing business
Inventory valuation summary
See how much you have on hand, the cost, and the sales price.
Inventory stock status by item
View available inventory, what’s on sales order, and what’s ready for assembly.
Assembly shortage by item
Determine what inventory you need to order for assemblies, and the next delivery date.
Profitability by product
Analyze the profitability of your products to know what is and isn’t working.
See what QuickBooks Enterprise customers are saying
Seamlessly integrate with a world of apps
Fishbowl Inventory Management
Experience true inventory control with the #1 inventory management software for warehouse management.
Reduce inventory costs, eliminate purchasing errors, improve production efficiency, and more with software designed for small- to medium-sized businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not sure what you need? Talk to our sales team.