I’m glad to see you in the Community. I can help you in clearing the Journal Entries from the register in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
In order for the Journal Entries to show on your Reconciliation Report, you must first clear it from the bank register and then reconcile the transactions. Here’s how:
1. Go to Accounting from the left pane and select Chart of Accounts.
2. Locate the account and click the View register link.
3. From there, select the JE.
4. On the check icon column, select C to clear the transaction.
5. Hit Save.
Once done, you should now be able to see these entries on your reconciliation page to start reconciling. To do that, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Accounting from the left pane and select Reconcile.
2. Select an Account and enter Beginning balance and Ending date.
3. Click Start reconciling to open the Reconcile page.