Let me be the first to welcome you to the Community. I’m here to walk you through the steps of updating your Direct Deposit bank in QuickBooks Desktop.
You can change the account that direct deposit funds will post in the Account Preferences menu. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Employees menu.
2. Choose Send Payroll Data from the list.
3. On the Send/Receive Data window, click Preferences.
4. Select the new account from the drop-down list on the Account Preferences menu.
5. Hit OK to save the changes, then Close.