|Answer a few simple questions to start|
|Access built-in tutorials for common tasks|
|Includes practice file for exploring without affecting your own business data|
|Automatically track inventory as you sell and receive items|
|Import inventory items from Microsoft® Excel® 1|
|Include pictures of inventory items|
|Customize price tags, receipts and more|
|Generate purchase orders automatically at pre-set inventory levels|
|Built-in tools to update prices and create discounts across products and departments|
|Import vendor information from Microsoft® Excel®|
|Track multiple vendors, UPC codes and serial numbers|
|Allows discounts, returns, store credit and gift receipts|
|Use pre-built sales screens to ensure that items are rung up correctly|
|Set up a payments account (Merchant Account) that lets you accept credit cards right in your software 2|
|Use a bar code scanner to ring sales|
|Track work and sales orders|
|Increase traffic and sales by using built-in tools to create promotional pricing of specific items|
|Ring up sales on your smartphone or tablet (iPad®, iPhone®, Android™) 3|
|Sync sales & Inventory information from mobile device with QuickBooks Point of Sale software|
|Track customer contact and purchase info|
|Offer discounts, returns, store credit and gift receipts|
|Import customers' files from Microsoft Excel 1|
|Create customer letters easily with Microsoft
Word® integration 4
|Capture “ship-to” addresses for creating mailing lists and labels|
|Ship and track packages using Shipping Manager 5|
|Set up a Rewards Program to increase sales and reward customer loyalty|
|Includes over 50 built-in sales, customer and inventory reports|
|Create and save customized reports quickly|
|Use data from the Customer Center to improve your
|Create and manage staff access to Point of Sale system|
|Track petty cash payouts|
|Track employee hours and sales commissions|
|Send time cards to QuickBooks Financial software for
payroll processing 5,6
|Access to sales and inventory reports for each store location and at the “Company” level|
|Consolidate multi-store data into one file|
|Track inventory transfers between stores|
|Drill-down capability for sales and inventory by store location|
|Transfer sales data to QuickBooks Financial software 6,7|
|Synch customer data and accounts receivable with QuickBooks Financial software 6|
Important pricing terms, offer details and disclosures
Terms, conditions, pricing, features and service options subject to change without notice.
- Requires Microsoft® Excel® 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007. Sold Separately. Microsoft and Excel are trademarks of Microsoft Corp and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Requires an Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments Account. Sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details available at www.payments.intuit.com/posms. Internet access required. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, and service options subject to change without notice.
- iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Sold separately
- Requires Microsoft Word® 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007. Sold Separately. Microsoft and Word are trademarks of Microsoft Corp and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- No QuickBooks Fee for using shipping features, but UPS will charge their standard shipping fees for packages shipped from within QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- Requires currently supported version of QuickBooks Accounting Software and Intuit Payroll service subscription. Sold separately. Additional terms and conditions apply.
- POS 2013 works with QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2012-2014 and QuickBooks Enterprise v12.0-14.0. Sold separately.