|NEW Save time with Faster Performance: 10 x faster startup time & faster workflows9|
|NEW Allows better screen readability with improved visual design|
|NEW Improved Keyboard Shortcuts|
|NEW Multi-Task by working on different parts of the program (i.e. sales receipt, checking reports, etc.)|
|NEW Sorting in Key Workflows such as: Ring a Sale, Received Items, Returned Items|
|NEW Support for backing up files with sizes greater than 4 GB|
|NEW EMV Chip Card Ready8|
|Answer a few simple questions to start|
|Use a bar code scanner to ring sales|
|Set up a payments account (Merchant Account) that lets you accept credit cards right in your software2|
|Includes over 50 built-in sales, customer and inventory reports|
|Create and save customized reports quickly|
|Ring up sales on your smartphone or tablet (iPad®, iPhone®, Android™) 3|
|Sync sales & Inventory information from mobile device with QuickBooks Point of Sale software|
|Transfer sales data to QuickBooks Financial software6,7|
|Automatically track inventory as you sell and receive items|
|Import inventory items from Microsoft® Excel®1|
|Track customer contact and purchase info|
|Import customers' files from Microsoft Excel1|
|Create customer letters easily with Microsoft Word® integration4|
|Synch customer data and accounts receivable with QuickBooks Financial software6|
|Use data from the Customer Center to improve your business decisions|
|Import vendor information from Microsoft® Excel®|
|Create and manage staff access to Point of Sale system|
|Allows discounts, returns, store credit and gift receipts|
|Track petty cash payouts|
|Access built-in tutorials for common tasks|
|Includes practice file for exploring without affecting your own business data|
|Track work and sales orders|
|Include pictures of inventory items|
|Track multiple vendors, UPC codes and serial numbers|
|Track employee hours and sales commissions|
|Send time cards to QuickBooks Financial software for payroll processing 5,6|
|Customize price tags, receipts and more|
|Generate purchase orders automatically at pre-set inventory levels|
|Built-in tools to update prices and create discounts across products and departments|
|Increase traffic and sales by using built-in tools to create promotional pricing of specific items|
|Capture “ship-to” addresses for creating mailing lists and labels|
|Ship and track packages using Shipping Manager 5|
|Set up a Rewards Program to increase sales and reward customer loyalty|
|Drill-down capability for sales and inventory by store location|
|Access to sales and inventory reports for each store location and at the “Company” level|
|Consolidate multi-store data into one file|
|Track inventory transfers between stores|
Terms, conditions, pricing, features and service options subject to change without notice.
1. Requires Microsoft® Excel® 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, or 2013. Sold Separately. Microsoft and Excel are trademarks of Microsoft Corp and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
2. Requires an Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments Account. Sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details available at www.payments.intuit.com/posms. Internet access required. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, and service options subject to change without notice.
3. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Sold separately
4. Requires Microsoft Word® 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, or 2013. Sold Separately. Microsoft and Word are trademarks of Microsoft Corp and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5. No QuickBooks Fee for using shipping features, but UPS will charge their standard shipping fees for packages shipped from within QuickBooks Point of Sale.
6. Requires currently supported version of QuickBooks Accounting Software and Intuit Payroll service subscription. Sold separately. Additional terms and conditions apply.
7. QuickBooks POS Desktop 12.0 works with QuickBooks Pro/Premier (2013-2015) and QuickBooks Enterprise (13.0, 14.0, 2015) Sold separately.
8. POS software and PIN Pad (Ingenico IPP 350) is EMV Chip Card Ready.
9. 10x faster startup time based on testing against QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 R1 release. Faster workflows based on testing against QuickBooks POS 2013 R12 release for: loading customer lists, loading inventory item lists, looking up specific inventory items, and looking up specific customers.