The most productive way to run your business on your Mac, mobile devices, and the web.
The power of QuickBooks Online + The benefits of a native app
Everything you need in one spot
Track sales and expenses, create estimates, manage customers, collaborate with your accountant, and more.
Get paid faster
Create professional-looking invoices and let customers pay you by credit card or bank transfer.
Anytime, anywhere access
Enjoy QuickBooks on your Mac, smartphone, tablet, and the web. Data syncs automatically so you’ll always have the latest information at your fingertips.
Designed just for your Mac
Enjoy special features designed just for Mac users! Keep an eye on your business with QuickView in your Mac’s menu bar. Use multiple windows and keyboard shortcuts to speed through common tasks and workflows.
Time-saving features you'll love.
Designed for your Mac
With the new app for Mac, QuickBooks Online is now designed specifically for your Mac! QuickView menu bar notifications let you keep an eye on your business. Support for multiple windows and keyboard shortcuts streamline your most common tasks.
Quick access to your files
Launch QuickBooks straight from your dock with the Mac app. It launches fast and pages load or refresh quickly. You can choose to stay permanently logged into your QuickBooks, which allows you to stop working on a file for a couple of hours and come back right where you left off.
Fast and easy setup
It takes only minutes to get started, and everything is automatically tailored to your type of business. If you’re coming from an older version of QuickBooks, simply upload your company file.
See what's important right away
Elegantly designed dashboards and feeds instantly show you the health of your business and your next action steps. That’s the beauty of the new QuickBooks homepage.
Works across all your devices
Have the same information on your computer, iPad, iPhone or Android1 so you can stay productive on whichever device you use throughout your day.
Create custom invoices
Now you can create custom invoices in minutes. Add your company logo, choose your own font, and add a background image and custom fields.
Get paid faster
Your customers can simply click the Pay Now button on your invoice to pay you instantly online via credit card or bank payment.2
Sync your account data automatically
QuickBooks automatically pulls in data from your bank and credit card accounts, saving time and reducing data entry errors.3 And it learns from your behavior to automatically classify transactions
Collaborate with your accountant
Invite your accountant or bookkeeper to securely access your QuickBooks data and collaborate at the same time on documents, anywhere, across all devices.4
Get the QuickBooks Mac App
New to QuickBooks Online?
Get a 30 day free trial. Go on the Mac App Store, choose which subscription plan you’d like to explore, and then try it free for 30 days. No credit card required.
Already a QuickBooks Online user?
Go on the Mac App Store to download the QuickBooks Mac App, it’s free with your subscription. Just download, sign in, and go!
- QuickBooks Mac App requires Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later
- Internet connection required (high-speed connection recommended)
- QuickBooks Online mobile app works with the iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets
- Not all features are available on mobile devices
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- QuickBooks Payments and apps sold separately. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- Invite up to two accounting professionals, such as your accountant or bookkeeper, to access your data. Once they accept your invitation they will automatically get signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- QuickBooks Online Simple Start includes 1 user license. QuickBooks Online Essentials includes 3 user licenses. QuickBooks Online Plus includes 5 user licenses.
- The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Standard message and data rates may apply. iPad, iPhone, Safari, and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Chrome are trademarks of Google Inc. Microsoft, Internet Explorer, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Trademark BlackBerry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Intuit Inc. is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.