QuickBooks + Shopify. Better together.
Have confidence that your books are right and ready for tax time.
Sync orders with QuickBooks
Quickly and easily sync all your orders and refund data. With one click, you can enable orders to be automatically imported.
See a summary of account balances
View a full summary of all Shopify orders and their total value as well as a breakdown of your products and their profit margin.
Record your Shopify fees
Have your Shopify fees and payouts automatically imported into QuickBooks so that you don't miss an expense.
Know what sales tax you owe
Shopify orders are imported with all of the sales tax data for easy viewing by agency, amount paid, and amount owed.
A powerful connection that makes business sense.
QuickBooks is a game-changer for any small business.
Manage your business on the go
Create invoices, take photos of receipts or see your company's activities from the QuickBooks mobile app anytime, anywhere.1
Always know what's in stock
When you buy or sell inventory, their quantity and value is automatically adjusted making it easy for you to track your inventory.2
Easily manage customers & vendors
Keep all of your customer and vendor information, including their full history, organized and accessible in one place.
Connect to apps you already use
Sync data from popular apps like Tsheets, Shopify, PayPal, and many others.3
Work with your accountant
Securely collaborate with your team or
accountant online.4 Files sync to allow
If you need help with QuickBooks,
support is available to help 6am-6pm
Try QuickBooks for 30 days.
Getting started is easy.
How are Shopify sales imported?
All your orders and refunds from Shopify show up as a sales receipt in QuickBooks. Each order you export from Shopify into QuickBooks will automatically include all items and taxes (including shipping).
Does QuickBooks track the inventory I sell through Shopify?
Yes. Shopify updates QuickBooks with the details of each sales transaction including how many of each item you sold. QuickBooks then automatically deducts the sold items from your quantity on hand so it’s always up-to-date.
Does QuickBooks sync with other apps besides Shopify?
QuickBooks syncs with over 350 apps. You can see all the apps here.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (Chrome 41 or later, Firefox 36 or later, Internet Explorer 10 or later, Safari 6.2 or later) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile and QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile companion apps work with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Inventory tracking is available only with QuickBooks Online Plus
- Each application may have its own terms and fees.
- Invite up to two accounting professionals, such as your accountant or bookkeeper, to access your data. Once they accept your invitation, they will automatically be signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- Phone support is free during the 30-day trial and included with your paid subscription to QuickBooks Online. Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.