Our Customer Support Team is available from 6 AM - 6 PM PT (Monday - Friday) and 6 AM - 3 PM PT (Saturday). That's why you're unable to speak to a representative earlier, even though it's 8:07 AM EST.
I'd suggest using the Get a callback or Start a chat feature from the Help menu once the support hours are open. This way, they can securely access your account and resolve your issues timely. In case you'll need the steps, here's how:
Go to the Help menu at the upper right.
Choose Contact Us.
Enter your specific concern in the What can we help you with? box.
Click Let's talk.
Select Get a callback or Start a chat.
Enter your contact information.
Choose Confirm my call or Send message.
Once fixed, I recommend watching our video tutorials to effectively manage your QBO account, income, expenses, and banking.
Additionally, can I ask for the specific issues you're experiencing in QBO? I want to make sure I've got you covered. Just click the Reply button below to add some details.
Please let us know if you need anything else. The Community and I will be here to help you.
You can follow the steps shared by RaymondJayO above on how to speak a representative in QuickBooks Online.
Also, QBO doesn't have the option to change or edit a pay period of a paycheck once created. However, you can delete and recreate the paycheck instead as a workaround. To do this, you can pull up the Paycheck List report to see all the paychecks that you've created. Here's how:
1. Go to the Reports menu at the left pane, then type Paycheck List on the search bar.
2. Click the Funnel icon drop-down to choose a date.
3. Put a checkmark on the paychecks you need to delete, then select Delete.
Once done, you can now recreate the paychecks with the correct pay periods. Here's how:
1. Go to the Workers menu at the left pane, then select the Employees tab.
2. Click Run payroll on the upper right, then pick an employee.
3. Enter the necessary information.
4. Select Preview payroll, then Submit payroll.
5. Print the paychecks by clicking Print pay stubs, then Finish payroll.