Your current subscription rate is dependent upon its original rate and any discounts offered at the time your subscription began. Most subscription rate questions you have should be answered by the information provided on the Your Account page in QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks Online pricing FAQ
Why is my tax rate higher than usual?
If your rate seems higher than you expected, here are some scenarios that could explain why:
- Sales tax is added to the base subscription price.
- If using QuickBooks Online Plus, you invited more than 5 users (not including accountant, reports-only, and time-tracking only users), which increased your subscription price.
- You had promotional discounts that have now expired, and your subscription now bills at the regular price.
- You recently upgraded to from Simple Start to Essentials, or from Essentials to Plus.
Why did I get charged multiple times on my subscription?
- You turned on payroll, merchant account service or GoPayment.
- Forgot to cancel a subscription (cancelation has to be done manually by the Master Administrator) .
- You saw a charge from the preauthorization process for credit cards (usually $.50 difference with real charges) - these drop off your statement within a few days.
- You have multiple companies, which means that you will be billed for each one.
- You have a monthly subscription but were expecting an annual charge.
If none of these scenarios explain the charges, see what is this QuickBooks or Intuit Charge?.
Where can I learn about other QuickBooks Online versions and their costs?
For a detailed list of our products and pricing, see https://quickbooks.intuit.com/pricing/