What’s new in 2014.
Powerful new email capabilities
You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see prior email conversations.
See all your banking transactions
Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.1
See who’s paid you (and who hasn’t)
The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay up.
Little things to make business easier
Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other improvements our customers asked us for.
Do tasks unique to your industry quickly.
Manufacturing & Wholesale
Easily manage inventory items
Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
Track your balance sheet by class
Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
Bill clients progressively by job phase
Track and bill clients by time & material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
Just choose how many people will use it.
If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks for any reason, simply call (888) 729-1996 within 60 days of your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase.
- Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit) , 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft® .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
- Download your data from participating banks until May 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Billing Rate Levels only available in Premier Professional Services, Contractor and Accountant Editions. Not available in Pro Edition, Premier Nonprofit, Manufacturing & Wholesale, and Retail.
- Intuit does not warrant or guarantee the quality of QuickBooks ProAdvisors (either certified or non certified) work and Intuit is not responsible for any errors, acts or omissions of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors or non-certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.