We make it easy to keep all your business info organized in one place, so you’re ready for anything. From tax time, to big business descisions, to sending your next invoice. Spend less time accounting and more time chasing your dreams.
QuickBooks is the world’s #1 accounting solution
Pick the QuickBooks that’s best for you
Save 50% for 6 months
All plans include
Access from any device — anytime anywhere
You can sign in to QuickBooks from your web browser. Or download the Mac or Windows app to run Simple Start, Essentials, or Plus twice as fast.
Integration with apps you already use
Bring all of your business data together across sales tools, time-tracking tools, and more.
Online banking that saves you time
Securely connect your bank to automatically download and categorize transactions.
QuickBooks Online Referral Program
Terms and Conditions
These QuickBooks Online Referral Program Terms and Conditions (“Program Terms”) provide information on the QuickBooks Online Referral Program (“Program”).
Important Privacy Notice: Your friend's email address won't be used for any other marketing purposes.
- Eligibility. This offer is eligible to existing QuickBooks Online (“QBO”) customers (“Referrer(s)”) who share a referral link with a new customer and the new customer (“Referee(s)”) subscribes to QuickBooks Online during the promotional period for a minimum of 60 days (“Qualified Purchase”). Promotional period starts April 24, 2019 and is available for a limited time only. Intuit reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion the eligibility of new customers and existing customers for this offer. Intuit further reserves the right to disqualify referrals in circumstances where we reasonably believe they were not made in good faith.
- Referrer Offer Terms.
- For each new Referee, the Referrer will receive a $100 CAD VISA gift card if the Referee makes a Qualifying Purchase.
- The Referral invitation must clearly state that the Referrer is eligible to receive a reward if the Referee subscribes to QBO for a minimum of 60 days. If the Referral invitation does not clearly state these terms, it is a violation of these Program Terms and may result in your immediate termination from the Program, disqualification from future participation, and forfeiture of any reward owed to you as a result of your participation in the Program.
- It may take up to 90 days to process your reward. The reward will be sent via email. The Referrer will receive the reward email after the Referee has made a Qualifying Purchase.
- Gift cards are subject to additional terms and conditions set forth by VISA.
- Referrer’s are eligible for a maximum of 5 rewards.
- QuickBooks Online Accountant customers are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- Referee Offer Terms. Each Referee is entitled to 50% off the monthly list price for QuickBooks Online Simple start, Essentials, or Plus for the first 6 months of service starting from the date of enrollment, followed by the then-current monthly list price.This offer can't be combined with any other QuickBooks offers. To take advantage of the offer, the Referee must select the “Buy Now” option. List price subject to change at any time at Intuit’s sole discretion. All prices are quoted without sales tax. If Referee adds or remove services, the service fees will be adjusted accordingly. No limit on the number of subscriptions ordered.
- Additional Terms and Conditions.
- The full terms and conditions are available on the digital rewards claim site. Click on Product Terms prior to selecting a virtual Visa account or physical Visa card. Swift Prepaid Solutions is the Service Provider for your Redemption Account and associated Card Accounts. Your Program Sponsor is the entity that marketed and/or distributed the reward, and is either a direct or indirect Client of Swift Prepaid. Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to a license from Visa Inc. Visa is not a sponsor of this promotion.
- QuickBooks Online and its service providers reserve the right to modify these terms, or to change, suspend, or terminate the Program at any time and for any reason temporarily or permanently with or without notice. QBO and its Program service providers reserve the right to delay, cancel, revoke, or prevent issuance of any rewards in any suspected case of fraudulent use or misuse of Intuit's services or this Program. Referrals and rewards are subject to verification at Intuit's sole discretion.
- Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation. To cancel a QBO subscription at any time call 1-855-253-1536 or go to the Account & Settings in QBO and select “Cancel.” The cancellation will become effective at the end of the monthly billing period. No pro-rated refunds; access and subscription benefits will continue for the remainder of the billing period.
- Trademark Usage Restrictions. You are required to comply with the following trademark usage restrictions for the Program ("Trademark Restrictions").
- No Use in Direct Business Source Identifiers. Intuit, QuickBooks, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, QB, or other similar marks or logos, including but not limited to "Quick", "Intui", "intuitive", "intuition", "intu", "tuit", "tui", "Turbo" or "Mint" (or phonetic equivalents) cannot be used in your company name, product/service name or in your direct business source identifiers such as stationery, business cards, company signs, domain names or company website titles. These identifiers indicate the name of your business and, thus, the source of its products or services. In order to avoid any possible confusion with regard to the source of Intuit's products/services, versus your or another party's products/services, use of Intuit's trademarks in these source identifiers is strictly prohibited. However, Intuit does not object to the Referral Disclosure in Section 2, Paragraph B above being used in appropriate contexts which make clear the true nature of your relationship to Intuit.
- No Use of Intuit Company Trade Name, Trademark, or Company Logo. No person or company except Intuit may use the Intuit company name, trademark or company logo.
- Appropriate Symbols and Ownership Legends Must Be Used. When used in accordance with these Trademark Restrictions, Intuit's Intuit® and QuickBooks® trademarks should appear with the "®" symbol directly next to the mark as shown. The appropriate ownership "legend" must also be displayed at least once in any materials where the QuickBooks name is mentioned. Such legend should generally read as follows: "Intuit and QuickBooks are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit Inc. Used with permission.”
Additionally, by participating in the Program, you agree that your Referral invitations will not contain any content that could be deemed by Intuit, in its sole judgment, to be obscene, violent or otherwise in poor taste or unlawful, or for the purpose of encouraging unlawful activities, or otherwise misuse or bring into dispute or disrepute the QuickBooks trademark, any other Intuit owned marks or logos, or Intuit's products or services. Intuit reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks/logos and to hold you in breach of the Agreement for any such unfair uses or misuses in Intuit's sole discretion.