The most productive way to run
your business on a Mac.
The power of QuickBooks Online with the speed and ease you expect on your Mac!
Everything you need in one spot
Track sales and expenses, create estimates, manage customers, collaborate with your accountant, and more.
Get paid faster
Create professional-looking invoices and let customers pay you by credit card or bank transfer.
Anytime, anywhere access
Enjoy QuickBooks on your Mac, smartphone, tablet, and the web. Data syncs automatically so you’ll always have the latest information at your fingertips.
Designed just for your Mac
Enjoy special features designed just for Mac users! Keep an eye on your business with QuickView in your Mac’s menu bar. Use multiple windows and keyboard shortcuts to speed through common tasks and workflows.
Time-saving features you'll love.
2x faster performance
- Loading your QuickBooks Online data
- Switching between companies
Made for your Mac
- Keyboard shortcuts you already love
- Mac-like toolbar and menus
1-click login for faster access
- Launch QuickBooks Online straight from your dock
- Stay permanently signed-in without typing your password
Open multiple windows at the same time
- Switch quickly between multiple tasks
- Streamline your workflow
Get notified instantly with QuickView
- Overdue invoices and bills
- Bank transactions
Works across multiple devices
- Access the same information any time
- Go mobile your way on an iPad, iPhone or Android1
Get the QuickBooks Mac App
New to QuickBooks Online?
Get a 30 day free trial. Click on Free Download, choose Start a free trial and decide which subscription plan you’d like to explore, and then try it free for 30 days. No credit card required.
Already a QuickBooks Online user?
Download the QuickBooks Mac App, it’s free with your subscription. Just download, sign in, and go!
- QuickBooks Mac App requires Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later
- Internet connection required (high-speed connection recommended)
- QuickBooks Online mobile app works with the iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets
- Not all features are available on mobile devices
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- QuickBooks Payments and apps sold separately. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- Invite up to two accounting professionals, such as your accountant or bookkeeper, to access your data. Once they accept your invitation they will automatically get signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- QuickBooks Online Simple Start includes 1 user license. QuickBooks Online Essentials includes 3 user licenses. QuickBooks Online Plus includes 5 user licenses.
- The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Standard message and data rates may apply. iPad, iPhone, Safari, and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Chrome are trademarks of Google Inc. Microsoft, Internet Explorer, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Trademark BlackBerry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Intuit Inc. is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.