Benefits for Clients
More new customers choose QuickBooks Online over QuickBooks Desktop. Wondering if your clients should follow? The advantages speak for themselves.
QuickBooks Online Accountant
A smart financial move.
Small business owners are always hunting for cost-effective business solutions. Which
helps explain why so many are turning to QuickBooks Online—and why your clients
will benefit too.
QuickBooks Online lets your clients get more
for their dollar by signing up as many as five
users, versus only one user on QuickBooks
Free automatic upgrades
Your clients will never miss another upgrade or new feature—and they'll never have to pay for one either.
Free mobile apps
With access to an ecosystem of free apps, your QuickBooks Online clients can create a solution that works uniquely for their business—without spending more.
Free cloud storage
Your clients will no longer have to cover the cost of hosting. Their data will be securely stored on Intuit's servers. Take a closer look at the cost advantages of moving your clients onto QuickBooks Online.
Research shows that 3 out of 4 small businesses get more work done with
QuickBooks Online than with QuickBooks Desktop.1 Here are just a few reasons why:
Hands-free data entry
Leave the busywork to us. When your clients
connect their bank accounts to QuickBooks
Online, their transactions will be automatically
Your clients will easily stay on top of their
books with the QuickBooks mobile app, which
lets them attach photos of their receipts to
Watch your clients fall in love with apps
designed to sync their PayPal transactions, link
business cards with American Express, import
sales data from Square, and more.
The days of running a business from a desk are disappearing. QuickBooks Online lets
your clients stay on top of their books anywhere, anytime thanks to:
Online access means on-the-go access.
With QuickBooks Online, your clients can
take their office with them anywhere.
Perfectly in sync
Accuracy is easier when everyone's on the
same page. That's where QuickBooks
Online comes in, giving you and your
clients just one set of books to manage
in real time.
iPhone, iPad, Android—no matter what device
your clients prefer, they're never more than a
click (or swipe!) away from completing their
Cloud-based solutions enable businesses to
meet changes in demand by scaling up or
down—without investing in additional
Compare QuickBooks Online
and QuickBooks Desktop
See how working online can help your clients save time tracking finances and
gain the insight to make better business decisions.
|Track sales, tax and customer payments|
|Online backup and data protection|
|Download bank and credit card transactions|
|Real-time data access|
View a more detailed chart and additional product information.
Bookkeeper Christy Bertani
and her clients are
"I have about 13 clients online...I can work more
efficiently, they can work more efficiently, and we
can communicate better and quicker."
Christy Bertani, CPA, Certified QuickBooks Online
Advanced ProAdvisor, Berkeley, CA
Is QuickBooks Online right for your clients?
Different clients have different needs. Our research shows that cloud solutions such as
QuickBooks Online are flexible and powerful enough to meet many of those requirements.
We recommend QuickBooks Online
for clients who:
- Are always on the go
- Run service-based businesses
- Are comfortable working online
- Want a low- or no-maintenance solution
- Would benefit from basic business reports
- Need a product that will grow with them
Working online is especially popular
in industries such as:
- Professional services
- Administrative services
- Health care
Read our quick guide to learn more about which of your clients would benefit from using QuickBooks Online.
Move your clients online with confidence.
Learn how to convert QuickBooks Desktop data to
QuickBooks Online with our step-by-step guide.
Download this guide today and learn how to:
- Identify and prepare desktop data for conversion
- Import data to QuickBooks Online
- Test the data conversion
- Set up QuickBooks Online
Available in PDF format for easy reference and printing!
- Based on Intuit survey, 2014.
- QuickBooks Online can import a data file within 30 days of setting up a new account. Data can be imported from the following desktop versions of QuickBooks: Pro and Premier 1999 or later; Enterprise Solutions 1.0 or later; and Basic 1999—2005. Importing data into QuickBooks Online from another version of QuickBooks can take an hour or more, depending on the amount of data.
- The first 180 days of subscription to QuickBooks Online Accountant starting from the date of enrollment is free. After 180 days, you will automatically maintain full access to QuickBooks Online Accountant if you have an active ProAdvisor membership or if you have at least one current QuickBooks Online client on your QuickBooks Online Accountant client list. If you do not meet the above requirements, you will lose access to QuickBooks Online Accountant, including the QuickBooks Online Plus subscription included in the product. Offer is valid for accounting professionals. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.