Give your startup network smart business tools
- Empower your startup network
- Help founders focus on growth
- Give startups a firm foundation
Let’s set entrepreneurs up for success
Give founders a firm grip on their financials
We join forces with startup organizations to help startups and entrepreneurs get to the next level. By empowering founders with an all-in-one accounting solution, they can make important timely decisions, and focus on growth.
How it works
Create an account
Create an account through PartnerStack and apply for the program.
We’ll reach out over email within 3 days to confirm you’ve been approved and your next steps.
Share the discount
Share the 90% off QuickBooks discount with your network, along with video tutorials and resources on this page to help them get started.
Resources for startups and entrepreneurs
Tips for starting and growing a business
Canadian small business grants: Tools and tips to get funding
Standard government small business loans or capital from banks, angel investors, and VC firms (e.g.,) are often the funding channels of choice for Canadian entrepreneurs.
How to start a business in 15 steps: Guide, checklist, and canvas
You’re ready to take the leap and start a business. Congratulations! Making that decision might feel risky, but taking on risk can yield significant rewards.
Common Pitfalls of Payment Processing & Cash Flow Problems
Everything from small business payroll to inventory management to marketing depends on how much funding you have available day-to-day.
4 Reports That Put You in Control of Your Business
Are you launching a new small business? Are you wondering how to stay on top of your company’s finances?
Canada’s 5 most profitable small business opportunities
Canada has recovered from the global recession of the late 2000s and early 2010s, creating 3.1 percent economic growth in 2017 and tremendous opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to start a small business.
What is a Business Plan and How Do I Write One?
For many first-time founders and small business owners, the concept of writing a business plan is new and they have no idea where to start.
This is the QuickBooks Online Canada Startup Program. The program is available for any recognized startup organization whose primary focus is to provide support for Canadian startups
You must express interest in being part of the program by registering your organization. Once your registration is complete and received by Intuit Canada, we will review and approve your organization. If approved, you will receive an offer code of 90% for 12 months to QuickBooks Online to share with eligible startups in your network.
- [Which organizations are eligible for the program]
- Only organizations whose core mandate is to provide support for Canadian startups (i.e. businesses with a tenure of 0-5 years) and entrepreneurs (i.e. founders of startups) are eligible for the program (e.g. educational institution, incubator, accelerator, venture capital firm, governmental agency or non-profit organization).
- [Which individuals are eligible to apply on behalf of an eligible organizations]
- In order to qualify for the program, you must provide proof of your representation for the organization that you are looking to register for the program by providing your valid email address for the organization or another means of proof of representation.
- [Offer eligibility among startups/entrepreneurs]
- Only startups and entrepreneurs associated with an organization registered for the program (e.g. a current customer of the organization) and who have a business tenure of less than 3 years (36 months) are eligible for the offer.
- Current QuickBooks customers with an active QuickBooks Online subscription and previous QuickBooks customers with an expired QuickBooks Online trial account are not eligible for the offer.
- The offer is limited to one subscription per startup.
- It is the responsibility of the registered organization to ensure that only eligible startups and entrepreneurs associated with their organization receive access to the offer.